Terms & Conditions of Hire
PLEASE NOTE: The word UNIT(S) included in the following Terms and Conditions applies to any other inflatable, marquee, or piece of equipment which is not a bouncy castle.
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern the hire of Ally Bally’s Bouncy Castles. Please read these carefully as you will be required to sign them prior to any hire to confirm that you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to cancel your hire because you do not agree with any of our Terms and Conditions please contact us immediately and we will cancel your booking as any Unit cannot be hired without your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
• Ally Bally’s Bouncy Castles will not be held responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire to you.
• Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the Unit onto a clean, flat lawn.
• Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the lawn is unsuitable e.g. sloping or is unclean, full payment still has to be made.
• Due to several cheque’s being returned to us unpaid, we require cash payment only on all hires upon delivery.
• Ally Bally’s Bouncy Castles reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time e.g. during really bad weather we may have to cancel for safety reasons.
• Bouncy Castles are strictly for children under 14 yrs old only. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS enter our Bouncy Castles as this may result in damage to our equipment – DOES NOT APPLY TO ADULT CASTLES & INFLATABLES ETC.
• Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement.
• The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit, deposits are non-refundable.
• No signs etc are to be glued, taped, or hung on any of our equipment whatsoever.
• You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the Unit is in use.
• All Units / Equipment cannot be left unattended and if hired overnight the Unit along with all its accessories is to be stored indoors.
• When not in use all Units / Equipment are to be covered with the additional cover supplied by ourselves.
• Children must remove their shoes before using any Castle / Unit.
• Children must be prevented from climbing up the walls / barriers of the Castle / Unit.
• Food, drink, glasses, belts, pets and sharp objects are forbidden on all Units.
• The hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the Castle / Unit and all its accessories. You will be charged for any damage caused to it, or for any items missing from it on its return.
• Units / Equipment returned to us in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. Therefore, no children who have been face-painted can use the castle due to the makeup staining our Units.
• All Units are checked on delivery and you signing these Terms and Conditions indicate acceptance of the Castle / Unit / Equipment as being in good, clean, safe condition.
• Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the Bouncy Castle / Unit / Equipment and under no circumstances should any of the Equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
• Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables (which are to be taped down and untaped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and the electric blower. THE BLOWER IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING.
• The safe number of children on any Castle / Unit at any one time is as follows: 12ft x 12ft = 6 max.
You ‘The Hirer’ Must Ensure:
1. That there is adequate and responsible adult supervision at all times during the period of the hire.
2. That all of our units are staked down securely at all times.
3. That there is no dangerous or unruly behaviour.
4. That you use discretion in high wind or bad weather.
5. That no person over the age of 14 enters the Castle / Unit – EXCLUDING ADULT CASTLES & INFLATABLES ETC.
Connect with us